By Steven D. Bench
When people associated with the radiant heating industry use the
words “ZMesh”, “Golden Mesh”, “Z Mesh”, or just plain “Mesh” they are referring to a
durable line of low voltage line electric products made by Heatizon Systems and used for
Radiant Roof Snow Melt and De-icing, Radiant Floor Warming and Radiant Heating.
Designed to be installed on and under sub-floors and on sub-roofs, ZMesh provides a
nice uniform heat and it is plenty robust to satisfy the demands of discriminating radiant
heat, radiant roof deicing, and radiant floor warming customers. In addition,
- ZMesh – is gold in color and marquee in performance.
- ZMesh – can withstand nails or screws as long as they do not short it to metal.
- ZMesh – is made of durable bronze and warranted for 25 years.
- ZMesh – is simple and easy to repair if it is cut or damaged.
- ZMesh – requires little or no floor build-up.
- ZMesh – can be installed under all non-conductive shingles and nearly all floor coverings.
- ZMesh – is a cut to length in the field product rather than a fixed length product.
- ZMesh – can be retro-fitted between floor joists from an unfinished basement or crawlspace.
- ZMesh – is used for radiant heat, radiant floor warming, and radiant roof snow and ice melting.
- ZMesh – is available in 9 and 12 inch widths and lengths from 50 to 400 feet long.
- ZMesh – is plenty robust to heat entire spaces and eliminate ice dams.
- ZMesh – has been tested to UL Standards and is listed by ETL.
- ZMesh – is made in the United States of America.
- ZMesh – is a term that has been trademarked by Heatizon Systems.
Heatizon Systems products are manufactured in Murray Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City, and are marketed across the United States and Canada.