FAQ Category: General Heatizon Product Questions

Who installs your systems?

All of our systems come with complete installation manuals and can be installed by any electrician, contractor, or experienced “do-it-yourselfer.”  An electrician is needed to supply the necessary power and to Control Unit location. We also offer installation DVD clips for an installation reference. Heatizon offers unlimited technical support to customers.

What is the difference between a low and high (line) voltage system?

Line voltage products like Heatizon lines of MI Cables, Heatwave floor warming mats, and Self Regulating Cables are fed by a typical 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V and in some cases for MI Cables up to 600V AC power.  These products are either constant wattage single conductor or dual conductor or dual conductor self regulating.