Heatwave Mats & Cables
Heatizon Systems Heatwave Radiant Floor Heating Mats and Cables are a convenient and economical way to add heat to smaller areas or chained together for larger areas. The mats layout to provide for an easy installation by simply rolling it out, while the cables can be used for more difficult shapes or heating around amenities. Both of these systems are a directly hooked up to one of our GFCI programmable thermostats that is included in each kit. Larger systems can be designed by using our contactor or relay panels that switch more load than a single thermostat. Mats and Cables are available for 120V or 240V and are designed in a number of lengths to fit any particular application making them a perfect off the shelf floor heating solution. Both systems are perfect for DIYers, handymen, or contractors in a variety of environments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Please download a copy of the warranty for full details and information.)
- 8-15 watts/sqft Cable – 12 watts/sqft for Mats
- 100% efficient
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Adds Comfort and Luxury to Cold Surfaces
- Promotes Indoor Air Quality
- Mats Feature Cut and Turn Technology
- Industrial Fiberglass Weave System used for Mats
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Cables are perfect for Odd Shaped Spaces
- Extensive Manual for Installation and Regular Use Included
- Support that Heatizon Systems is Known For
Heatwave Radiant Floor Heat Applications:
Floor mats and cables are used for a number of heated floor applications such as Bathrooms, Kitchens, Utility Rooms, Entry Ways and under a variety of floor coverings.
You can purchase radiant heat systems at several locations:
1. Amazon – Complete kits, which includes mat or cable, thermostat, sensor, and strapping (cables only) and thorough installation instructions.
2. Radiantshop.com offers kits and you can customize your system for multiple mats, extra sensors, and power modules. You can also get the Floorizwarm system and many other of our amazing products.
Tilewarming.com sells the same kits as Amazon, but offers slow-moving/high-stock products at better prices than Amazon.
You may also find your distributor in your area who can you assist you with your purchase.