Should you wish to bypass the various scheduling options on the M429 thermostat, follow the following procedures:
- Press the OK button twice to activate the main menu.
- Use the UP or DOWN buttons to scroll to MODE, then press OK.
- Use the UP or DOWN buttons to scroll to MAN. MODE, then press OK.
- Set desired temperature and press the OK button.
- Use the UP or DOWN buttons to scroll to EXIT, then press OK.
- Your thermostat will now maintain the set temperature. (Note: power bumps/losses may reset the thermostat back to a pre-programed schedule.)
NOTE: Using the thermostat in this manner may cause excessive power usage, especially if the space is inadequately insulated and/or the desired temperature is very high.